Director of Programs, Kansas Grain Sorghum Producers Association | Kansas Grain Sorghum Commission (Kansas Sorghum)
The Director of Programs implements Kansas Sorghum activities. Sees to communications delivery. Primary meeting and event planner. The Director of Programs also oversees the intern/fellowship program.
- Demonstrated success in program management, communications and event planning.
- Strong interpersonal, communications and team skills.
- Experience in building and maintaining enriching business relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking, time management and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree.
1. Plan and execute meetings and events hosted by Kansas Sorghum.
2. Develop budgets and timelines for implementation of programs.
3. Communicate messages across multimedia; Manage website.
5. Assist in advocacy in Topeka and Washington, D.C.
6. Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Kansas Sorghum provides a competitive salary and benefits package. The position is full-time, remote/home based (ideally NE KS), and requires moderate travel.
To be considered for the position, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Colwich, KS 67030
(785) 477-9474 [email protected]